Well trained. Committed. Curious.
We are a consulting boutique in the heart of Saarbrücken, Germany, serving medium-sized clients throughout Germany in the fields of company formation, M&A, corporate and private asset succession and international tax law.
What our clients appreciate about us is that we think entrepreneurially, just like them. We offer them tailor-made solutions for the tasks assigned to us, which we develop in small, efficient teams with a flat hierarchy.
We offer attractive remuneration, a very good working atmosphere through regular social events, excellent further training opportunities through an internal mentoring programme as well as internal and external training and attach importance to a good work-life balance through flexible working hours.
We are always looking:
· Lawyers (m/f/d),
· Trainee lawyers (m/f/d) and
· Research assistant (m/f/d)
each with a focus on civil law, commercial law, corporate law, insolvency law and tax law.
· well educated, which you can prove by above-average exam grades. A completed doctorate or LL.M. degree is not a prerequisite, but an advantage. You should have a business fluent knowledge of the English language;
· committed, which we can see from your CV;
· curious, which is a very decisive requirement for us, because no two counselling cases are the same.
Do you recognise yourself? Then send us your application documents right away to the following address:
MWB Martin Barth Lawyers Chartered Accountants Tax Consultants
Mr Thomas Martin
Landwehrplatz 6-7, 66111 Saarbrücken,